2 lbs chicken, skin removed (or however much your family will eat at dinner)
1 egg, beaten in a bowl
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
salt and pepper
2-3 cups potato chips, crushed (my kids also love the BBQ flavored ones)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a wide bowl.
- Combine egg and milk in a bowl.
- Mix crushed potato chips and cheese in a wide bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in flour until covered. Then dip in the egg wash. Finally, place in the potato chips and turn making sure each piece is completely coated with chips. Place in single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake until chicken is done -- 30-45 minutes for boneless breasts. Internal temperature should be around 150-160 degrees.