1 block firm tofu
1 package flour or corn tortillas (the small size)
1 1/2 cups corn
1 cup salsa
1 bunch chopped, fresh cilantro
2 cups shredded cheddar
1 can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking dish.
- Mash tofu in large mixing bowl.
- Add corn, salsa, cilantro and 2 cups of the cheese. Combine.
- Put a few spoonfuls of the mixture in a tortilla and roll up. Place, seam-side down in the pan. Continue making until pan is full and mixture is used up. You'll need to gauge how much to use in each one.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over each enchilada -- try not to leave any tortilla exposed. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 34-40 minutes, until bubbling on top and beginning to brown.