2 Tbs. olive oil
2 Tbs. butter
3 leeks, cleaned well and chopped coursely
1/2 lb. prosciutto, cut into 1/2" strips
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 cups grated parmesan
salt and freshly ground pepper
1 lb. linguine
- Prepare linguine according to directions on box.
- Saute the leeks in the olive oil and butter over medium heat until very soft and starting to brown. Add the prosciutto and continue cooking 2-3 minutes.
- Add peas and cook until heated through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add whipping cream and parmesan. Heat until cheese melts.
- Drain linguine and add to leek / prosciutto sauce. Gently combine.
- Serve with additional grated parmesan.